Friday, 8 June 2012





I really love how this pair of cushions have turned out.  They are a commission to match a recent wallhanging  I did.  The central lizard shape surrounded by 'pebbles' has been quilted and then hand painted with Jacquard Lumiere fabric paints.  The background fabric and Batik strip insert match the wallhanging.  I've used close free motion quilting to create a durable, textured finish,



Trying to photograph them, they did tend to slide off my leather sofa!

Detail of one of the lizards with his 'beady' eyes!


Below is the original wallhanging.


No comments:

Post a comment