Sunday 1 September 2013

Sunday School Workshop.
Thanks Laura for a great creative opportunity!
Thanks Linda for delicious home made food!
Today's ladies concentrating hard on their work.

My workspace laden with exciting materials.


My lizard theme using discharge, painted bondaweb, monoprinting & stamping.

Rusted fabrics worked well as background.
I'm glad I remembered to also stamp some sketchbook pages.

I love the allover stamped black text on the lightly rusted fabric.

My vase of poppy seedheads got text treatment too.

More allover text to cut into for my series of quilted shoulder bags.  When making quilted bags on a regular domestic machine the gusset and straps can be difficult to stitch due to so many layers of fabric and wadding coming together in the same place.  I'm looking forward to putting a recently purchased sewing machine through its paces to see if the special gliding foot copes with bulk as claimed by the manufacturers!



1 comment:

  1. very nice blog. More informative. Thanks for sharing you can also refer Bleached Cotton Comber Suppliers From India for more information

    ReplyDelete